Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Window


For today’s update, I would just like to state aloud to the entire world that I hate little brothers. The little shithead has started leaving these prank notes on my window, and then when I call him out on it he plays all innocent and goes crying to Mom that I’m bullying him. Like I have the time and patience to put effort into bullying my younger sibling. I swear, middle children have it the worst. Have to live up to the expectations of the first, always the one to blame whenever the younger one does something.

I don’t even get what these stupid little notes mean anyway. “When you see the Door, do not be afraid.”? “The best things always happen in Threes.”? I mean, what the crap? Do video games really damage your brain that much? He probably got the idea from a video game though. Maybe I’ll look up this Door shit later so I can get him back somehow. Or maybe I’ll just flush the toilet while he’s taking a shower. It’s simple, yes, but the little squeals he makes when the water goes cold are just inherently satisfying.

In other news, I saw that creepy weirdo again, but at least this time I didn’t have to talk to him. I don’t even think he saw me. He was skipping down one of the main sidewalks on the way home. Skipping. I think he probably escaped from a mental asylum or something. If he approaches me again I’ll try calling a few places. At the very least I’ll have something interesting to blog about.

Mrs. Rigby, my life is pretty normal. I know a lot of people go around saying that, and people will argue against it, saying ‘oh, your life is probably more interesting than you think’. I didn’t say my life was boring. I just said it was normal. Aside from the few odd things happening every now and then, I go to school like everyone else, I come home on days I don’t have softball practice, I do homework, and I chill. Weekends, I do stuff with friends. I’m not exactly sure what you want to get out of a blog like mine or one of my classmate’s. Yeah, we’re writing every day, but if we’re going to bore you to tears doing it, it’s kind of pointless.

I should stop complaining. At least I get out of tests.

I just looked up and there’s another stupid note on the outside of my window. My little brother’s going to get it this time.

“You will never be truly Lost.”

What the actual crap, he’s pulling this shit out of his ass now. I’ve probably hit five hundred words on today’s post, so I’m going to end here and look for someone to give a pounding to. Goes by the name of Steven and likes putting stupid little notes on my window when I’m not looking.

1 comment:

  1. "You will never be truly Lost," right as I'm listening to Coldplay's "Lost." What is with timing?

    ReplyDelete