Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This is your Captain Speaking

Hello, everyone! Captain Wonderful addressing you here! I figured after all the comments Sadie's made about me that it's high time I introduced myself. She's a little mad that I've hijacked her computer but when she mentioned she had a blog, I just couldn't help but get in on the action!

It was probably an accident that she mentioned it. She really is a bit cross. But it's been a while since I've seen head or tail of the Fear groups, and being alone is really such a stupid thing to do in the Empty City if you want to survive.

I'm not dangerous, you know. Just trying to help. You see, the Empty City is the place where all the Fears gather, so anyone who can survive it has an edge up on all those things you're trying to battle. Like that Trenderman, he comes around here a lot, and I know you all really would love to hear ab



God damn it, it's Slenderman, not Trenderman. This is Sadie. The Captain is insisting in very loud tones and threatening me with a frozen fish not to delete what he wrote. Quite honestly I don't want to deal with the fish so I guess you guys will have to deal with this update. I honestly don't



Hello, this is the Captain again! .w. I'm trying out these emoticon things teenagers are so fond of. That one's really quite adorable, isn't it? Anyway, I'm hoping someone out there can actually give us a small hand with getting out of here. I know Sadie's been doing nothing but asking questions about leaving.

But you see, the Empty City's constantly rearranging itself. We need someone on the other side to find a Door and send a signal. My outside contact currently isn't answering, so if one of you folk could just find a Door and blow a foghorn really loudly at the entrance until we get there? Thanks loads, mates.

3 comments:

  1. I may know of a Door in my area I could try out. My boss has been meaning to get some more intellect from survivors of the Empty City. Just promise me you won't try to hide anything from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..okay, it's very strange that you should have met anyone in the Empty City at all, considering the whole point of the City is isolating you from people. "Empty" City. But then again, the Captain doesn't exactly look like he counts. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I know right? He just popped out of nowhere and he won't leave me alone. And now he's taking my computer and posting on my blog. No personal space boundaries at all.

    I don't know too much about the Empty City yet but I know I wasn't supposed to meet anyone. There's stuff he's not telling me. Madinrei, I don't know who you are, but if you could dig the truth out of him I'll be in your debt for like the rest of my life, quite frankly.

    ReplyDelete