Thursday, August 2, 2012

Help


Okay, I know more than just Mrs. Rigby has been reading this, so whoever is reading this, I need your help. Bad.

Situation: I have absolutely no idea where I am. When I was heading home from an after school study session with a few friends, I saw this door down an alleyway. Big door. Really big and really unique looking. It just caught my attention right away, and as soon as I looked at it I started walking towards it. I couldn’t stop myself, no matter how hard I tried. My legs just wouldn’t stop moving.

When I went through the door, I came out in this weird city. It’s weird because there is nobody else here, at all. I am the only person I have seen in two hours. And the scary thing is that the door disappeared behind me and I haven’t seen one like it since. I don’t know how to get out of here.

My phone doesn’t work, but after an hour I realized that my laptop, for some reason, has access to this unknown wifi. I tried contacting the police through the internet and I got ahold of them, but they seemed to think I was playing a prank. I sent emails to my parents and they haven’t responded yet.

I’m trying this post so that someone out there knows that I’m lost and I need help. The door showed up in an alley just southeast of W 20th Street and 7th Avenue.. City of New York. State of New York. United States of America. Maybe for some reason I let the door close behind me and that made me unable to reach it for some reason. If someone could just open the door, or send out a search party, or something, I’d really appreciate it. Mrs. Rigby, I’m sorry this blog post isn’t up to your expectations but I think rescuing me from this creepy ass place is a little more important.

I don’t feel like I’m in any danger. I mean, there’s nobody else here that I can see. But I’m terrified. I’ve been walking down streets as far as I can and the city just keeps going and going. I’ve probably lost where I originally entered from. And I don’t know, I just feel like I’m being watched, even if I can’t see anyone around.

I’m really scared.

Somebody please send help.

3 comments:

  1. And I was hoping it really was your brother screwing with you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. The Empty City is one of the worst case scenarios, not that there's a *good* cosmic horror from beyond time and space to get involved with.

    If you can access other blogs you can find some information here: http://scribesigma.blogspot.com/2011/05/pre06-empty-city.html

    Any other posts on that site with the tag PRE you should pay attention to as those beings are known to use the City to travel as are some of their servants. Be wary of anyone you meet while in the City they could be a victim such as yourself or they could be a servant of Something else. Hell just because they're a fellow victim doesn't mean they're necessarily not dangerous.

    The good news is that the City has been observed to sometimes contain stores carrying food and supplies. If you can obtain anything I list here http://the-most-dangerous-game.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-every-runner-should-own.html it should help you survive. You are in incredible danger at all times but you are not certainly doomed. People HAVE escaped the City in the past. Perhaps you can get lucky enough to find another Door. I just hope it leads to somewhere near your proper place and time if you do.

    I could also hope this is just a writing project by someone not aware of the reality of these Things but that would be too optimistic of me I fear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One other spot of hope. Maybe whoever was leaving the notes was right and you will not be truly lost.

      Delete
  2. *hug* Stay strong. That's the best way I can think of, just stay strong through it all. Anything's possible, more absurd things have happened than merely someone getting out of the Empty City.

    ReplyDelete